McKenzie Orchards Bed and Breakfast -- a modern B&B Inn on the McKenzie River: Close to everything, but a world away.
A great thing about McKenzie Orchards B&B is we are both a destination retreat, and close to lots of fun activities in our beautiful region. So whether you want to kick back and just hang out at the Inn, or explore the environs, there's always plenty of enjoyable ways to spend your time here.
Here are some things you can do at McKenzie Orchards without getting in your car!
- Relax on our spacious deck or patio
- Take a stroll through the garden or orchard
- Sit on a swing under the giant walnut tree
- Play a game of bocce ball
- Curl up in the book nook with a good book or your laptop!
- Sip a glass of wine or enjoy a "picnic for two" under the windows in our great room.
- Launch your own boat and explore the McKenzie.
- Watch a big screen movie or catch the game in our Media Room
- Browse our farm products and wine display
- Take your pet for a stroll on the property
- Enroll in a gourmet cooking class with Karen Reid
- Snooze in or take a nap in the comfort of your room
- Take a beer-making class from Tom Reid
- Grab your camera for some photos to send home
- Draw a sketch or paint a watercolor (we have the materials for you).
- Grab your binoculars and add to our bird list.
- Cast a line for the wily steelhead along a half-mile of river bank accessible from our road.
- Bicycle McKenzie View and explore the Mohawk Valley.